"Südtirol Gardenissima KIDS 2020"
- In the race there may participate children born between 01.01.2006 and 31.12.2013. The competitors start in pairs on parallel giant slalom runs which after the first part become a single run.
- The race starts at the mountain station of the Fermeda chairlift on Seceda at 8.30 a.m. with departure gates as for parallel slalom.
- Participants are classified as: superbaby (start is approximately 200 m below and it will be the last category starting), baby, cuccioli and ragazzi respectively women and men. The starting order of the categories may change at any time prior to the start of the very first participant. Other categories may be added by the Organisation Committee at its own discretion.
For the family ranking there will be added 35 seconds if the child participated in the superbaby category (shorter racetrack).
- Registrations must reach the O.C. accompanied by the registration fee (see point 16) and medical certificate of sound health within 31.03.2020 12.00 a.m.. Cancellations, with entitlement to the repayment of the registration charge, must be communicated by (email@example.com) by 30.03.2020, together with a medical certificate, which confirms the medical grounds for non-participation. The fee paid for the FISI card cannot be repaid in any circumstances.
Should the race be cancelled or not take place, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- Participants will receive a 50% discount on the Val Gardena/Alpe di Siusi ski pass for one, two or three days (Friday 03rd April, Saturday 04th April, Sunday 05th April 2020).
- Registration gives the right to an inspection of the run (once only), setting off from the departure gates on the day of the race itself from 8.15 to 8.45 a.m. The Seceda cablecar is open from 7.00 a.m. and the Col Raiser cablecar from 7.30 a.m..
- Race bib numbers will be distributed on Friday 03rd April 2020 between 4.00 and 7.30 p.m. at the Iman Centre in S. Cristina and on Sunday 05th April 2020 at the start of the race between 8.25 and 9.00 a.m. (only startnumbers without start package).
Departure is in accordance with the order of arrival (first three) in last year's race.
- Use of the helmet is obligatory and helmets may be rented at different ski rentals in Val Gardena. Furthermore, all participants are required to carry an identity card in their race clothing.
- Results will be published on Sunday 05th April 2019 in the arrival zone. The prize-giving ceremony will take place at 2.00 p.m at the mountain station of the cable car Seceda.
To accept prizes the participant must be present at the prize-giving ceremony. The starting list and the results list may also be found and referred to on www.gardenissima.eu.
- The O.C. reserves the right to change the rules if necessary in the interests of the effective running of the race.
- Claims: any claim in form of an appeal or other must be made within 30 minutes of the race referee's report (results list) in the arrival zone being released and must be accompanied by a deposit of Euro 50,- to consider non-refundable should the claim not be upheld.
- If in any category there are not at least six participants the O.C. may decide to admit the participants to another more numerous category.
- For all matters not specifically provided for the O. C. shall refer to the federal technical rules (FISI-Rules).
- In the event of poor snow conditions the competition may be put back, cancelled or shortened. The slope conditions are clearly weather-dependent and may be different from participant to participant.
- The O.C. reserves to itself the right to change individual clauses at any time prior to the departure of the first competitor.
- Payments of registration fees which are received after registrations are closed will not be refunded. This also applies if more than the required fee is paid.