How to get there
Val Gardena is located in South Tyrol, right in the heart of the Dolomites. The valley can be reached using the Brenner Motorway (A 22), exit Chiusa. Following the well-marked roads, you should reach Ortisei in about 20 minutes, then S. Cristina and Selva Gardena.
- Bolzano (Dolomiti - BZO) 40 Km
- Innsbruck (Innsbruck - INN) 120 Km
- Verona (Villafranca "Valerio Catullo" - VRN) 190 Km
- Bergamo (Orio al Serio - BGY) 270 km
- Venice (Venezia "Marco Polo" - VCE) 270 km
- Munich (München „Franz Josef Strauß - MUC)300 Km
- Milan (Milano-Malpensa - MXP) 350 Km
- Salzburg (Salzburg "W.A. Mozart" - SZG) 320 Km
- Zürich (Zürich-Kloten - ZRH)420 Km
Here you will find a detailed map of South Tyrol with the most important streets, railway stations and airports.
How do I reach the arrival area without using the car?
The best way to reach the arrival area of the Südtirol Gardenissima is by taking the ski bus to St. Christina, area Sochers (free for guests who are staying in a member accommodation of the tourist association of Val Gardena) and then by taking the Gherdëina Ronda Express (train) which leads you directly to the destination.
Carpool to Val Gardena
Why not reach Val Gardena sharing a ride: an environmentally friendly and low cost way to travel in company and respecting the environment.On the following links you will find several sites that give you the possibility to search for a ride or offer one: